Wreckateer Title Update Details
A Title Update for Wreckateer is scheduled to go live tomorrow morning, and we wanted to shed some light on what issues it addresses:
- On the level wrap-up screen the information in the shot graph could sometimes be different than what was displayed on the leaderboard immediately below it. After the update these numbers should be consistent, and correct.
- The game would occasionally spam the player with the same “Fame Award” message over and over.
- Player was sometimes unable to select “Guest” profile for Multiplayer after backing out from level select.
- One player profile could be shown for both players in Multiplayer under certain conditions.
- The player’s Avatar will no longer spin in place due to a controller being manipulated in a certain manner.
- Tutorial elements weren’t always showing up when they should during the user’s first play through.
- Fixed the “Other Games Costume” Avatar FameStar Challenge.
- Wearing certain Avatar gear would crash the game.
If you have further questions about this update, or have other issues that weren’t addressed here hit us up on Facebook and/or Twitter.